Fax : #
Two or more storey for sale, Le Vieux-Longueuil (Longueuil)
|Property Type||Two or more storey||Year of construction||1887|
|Type of building||Semi-detached||Trade possible|
|Building Size||0.00 x 0.00||Certificate of Location|
|Living Area||259.10 m²|
|Lot Size||0.00 x 0.00||Deed of Sale Signature||30 days|
|Water supply||Municipality||Parking||Outdoor (6)|
|Roofing||Asphalt and gravel||Garage|
|Siding||Aluminum||Lot||Fenced, Land / Yard lined with hedges|
|Window Type||Hung, Crank handle, French window||Distinctive Features|
|Basement||6 feet and over, Partially finished||Proximity||Highway, Daycare centre, Park - green area, Elementary school|
|Cupboard||Wood||Heating system||Electric baseboard units|
|Equipment available||Central vacuum cleaner system installation, Other||Available services||Laundry room|
|Heat||Wood burning stove||Sewage system||Municipal sewer|
|Rooms||LEVEL||DIMENSIONS||Type of flooring||Additional information|
|Hallway||Ground floor||14.3x8.4 P||Wood|
|Other||Ground floor||5.8x3.9 P||Ceramic tiles||Garde-Robe|
|Living room||Ground floor||14.3x12.10 P||Wood|
|Dining room||Ground floor||12.10x11.11 P||Wood|
|Dinette||Ground floor||22.0x11.2 P - irr||Other||Poêle au bois|
|Kitchen||Ground floor||14.9x13.1 P||Ceramic tiles|
|Washroom||Ground floor||5.11x4.9 P - irr||Wood|
|Laundry room||Ground floor||9.1x7.8 P - irr||Floating floor|
|Workshop||Ground floor||9.9x6.9 P||Non fini|
|Bathroom||2nd floor||13.7x6.3 P - irr||Ceramic tiles||Douche céramique en coin|
|Master bedroom||2nd floor||19.7x13.7 P - irr||Parquetry|
|Bedroom||2nd floor||10.9x8.2 P - irr||Parquetry|
|Bedroom||2nd floor||15.4x12.9 P - irr||Parquetry|
|Bedroom||2nd floor||12.10x10.8 P||Parquetry|
|Family room||Basement||29.10x14.11 P - irr||Concrete|
|Bathroom||Basement||10.1x8.3 P - irr||Ceramic tiles|
|Other||Ground floor||17.7x12.0 P||Other|
BEAUTIFUL AND CHARMING PROPERTY FOR GREAT FAMILY.
THE HOUSE - ANCESTRAL OF 1887 IN THE HEART OF OLD LONGUEUIL
* Spacious living room with several windows adjacent to the
dining room with a ceiling height of 9 feet 8inch.
* A nice space for the dining area with the wood stove
overlooking the terrace.
* Beautiful kitchen with wood cabinets, set back to the
back of the house.
* A room for the laundry room followed by a small workshop.
* An entry in two parts; a closed hall with wardrobe and a
large open space beside the living room.
Upstairs, by a unique old wooden staircase
* One master bedroom, two other large bedrooms and a 4th
smaller one. Each with closet.
* A bathroom with bath and ceramic shower.
In the basement;
* Large family room and spacious bathroom.
You'll love the hardwood floors, the beautiful old doors
and windows, the generous space, the height of the ceilings
and the multitude of storage and closet.
** The property is owned in co-ownership divided to 51%.
THE EXTERIOR - SPACES APPRECIATED:
* Continuous balcony before surrounding the house.
* At the back, beautiful covered terrace with skylights
* Gardens closed and lined with large cedar hedge.
* PRIVATE parking of several cars.
LOCATION - CLOSE TO SERVICES:
* Near metro, Édouard-Montpetit College and UdeM Campus in
Longueuil. Not far from the schools of Normandy and Sur
Mesure Rive-Sud and La Chanterelle Daycare
* Very close to the very stimulating rue Saint-Charles O.
and its numerous restaurants, services, shops and grocery
* Several parks are nearby and the Navette in summer that
takes you from the marina to Old Montreal.
- Pedestrian bridge to cross Highway 132 to follow the river
TRANSPORT - EASY WITH MULTIPLE OPTIONS!
* Easy access to downtown with several ways to get to.
* Bus at your door to the Longueuil metro
* Next to several bus lines: 17, 25, 76
* Easy access to various roads: aut. 132, 15, 10 and the
- Chantal et Luc
- Isabelle Boulanger Beaulieu et Guillaume G.Ferron
- Paul Houle
- Catherine Le Pailleur
- Annie et Yoan